Our Bathroom Installers
MK-Bathrooms.net have a number of dedicated & expert bathroom installers for projects large or small.
MK-Bathrooms.net have many 'tried and tested' trustworthy, & qualified bathroom installers who generally (although self-employed) install bathrooms for us almost on a full time basis. Each installer specialises in bathroom installations only, and you are therefore assured that your installation will be completed correctly, and to the appropriate standards & approvals.
Unlike larger retailers, MK-Bathrooms.net take NO payments, commissions, or any fees from our installers whatsoever ensuring the price quoted is a competitive price for the work, and therefore it is not inflated as a consequence. We rely on good feedback and referrals from customers which is our only reward.
There are many options available when it comes to bathroom installation, with pros and cons associated with each.
Very careful consideration should be made to whichever option you choose, because the consequences of things going wrong can be horrendous. For assistance, we have published a guide below.....
1. Use the retailer’s own or recommended installation service?
2. Find an installer yourself?
3. Employ a friend or member of the family?
4. Install it yourself?
The installation of fitted bathrooms is a specialist job and should only be undertaken by those with the right experience and credentials to do so. Spending thousands on product, then cutting corners to save installation cost should not be an option.
- Obtain a minimum of two quotes for your installation
- Do they advertise with no fixed address, no landline number, and just a mobile number only?....If so, then they could be travellers, or wish to be untraceable if things go wrong!
- Request a schedule of work to include start dates and estimated duration
- Agree a price and associated payment terms
- Make sure you know what is included and importantly, what’s not
- Ask for membership details to any trade organisations
- Ask for details or references of previous work
- Ask specific questions about the work - do they appear competent?
- Consider personalities – Do you think you could work with this person?
- Agree parking, storage and disposal arrangements
- Agree working hours
- Who will physically undertake the installation?
- What experience do they have?
- Who will undertake the electrical and any gas work? Or who do they use? - are they suitably qualified?
- Are they fully insured?